-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemichuck

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Ok,heres something you dont see everyday. I reached into hemichucks good ol wayback machine and pulled these right out of 1969. For you young pups,right after the sixties the country was a little bit crazy and crazee dazees was just the way to show that off. They used to make these to stick on everything(we even had non skid ones in our bathtub). It was'nt unusual to see a VW or Van covered with these babies riding down the road.I got these from an old-long closed speed shop in Detroit about 10 years ago. They had been there since the sixties. I was getting $20 a pack for them on e-bay but I will sell them for $10 a pack just to get rid of the rest of them(and save my wife and kids the misery of riding around in my PT cruiser with them all over it)

Attachments

• P1010114.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 324
  • P1010115.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 312
  • P1010116.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 321
I didnt have 2 of the one color you ask for so I threw in an extra pack.Hope you enjoy them and if you put them on your car,you gotta send me a picture.

I didnt have 2 of the one color you ask for so I threw in an extra pack.Hope you enjoy them and if you put them on your car,you gotta send me a picture.

they are going on this after it gets black primer

Attachments

• Picture 079.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 192
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back