-
Status
Not open for further replies.

nwdart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Selling rolling shell 318 stuck has manifolds and duel exhaust single exhaust tail panel 904 trans 7 1/4 rear drums all around very nice floors , floor shift still intact has column shift column in it to move it around has back seat with good stainless .front buckets missing has passenger door , hood ,bumpers no header panel or grills has trunk lid no aluminum trunk panel no front fenders has stainless window trim front and rear has fender tag and title. Needs left rear lower quarter no dash cluster . Would like to sell complete at this time for 1400.00 will part it out after the 15th of February. Thanks for looking nwdart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,962
Wa. State 98250, new to selling stuff bought a new race car yesterday going on a road trip next weekend to pick it up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,906
We could meet on Friday night in Olympia, picking up new race dart on sat morning in Aberdeen going with empty trailer anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,867
Good floors, I was going to build this car then found my 340 4 speed s car

Attachments

• image.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,860
Just uncovered and needs both lower quarters all the drip rail trim is good,1 ding on 1 piece

Attachments

• image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,859
pm me for more details, im in alberta canada but im very interested, i had the exact same car as my first car when i was 15

Going to the wa. Coast to pick up a 71 dart Morrison back halved big tubs rms altercation front 340 904 runs 6.95 eighth,nice clean built car. Stock 318 manifolds every thing is still connected motor,trans,driveline,exhaust.still a good car to build at this price. If I part it I will make more but then it's one more off the road. Have a lot of extra parts that I was buying when I found my 340 4 speed car. Do not need 2 fast backs as I have a 67,69 and now 2 71 darts 69 post car and my challenger that I listed earlier today. Also a 73 camaro 350 4 speed 10 bolt with cage need to get out of the barn and list . Kinda got out of control may list 70 swept line 318 4speed too

Free bump

When and if you decide to part it out I would like 1st option on the following:
Fender Fish
Backup lights
Rear seat belts -Black
Front arm rests - Black
Visors- Black

Thanks

Have the names of people that want parts, going to wait til the 1st and try to sell as a package,as I sold the camaro today and will not have time to strip it til then . Nwdart

Hey, nwdart. I already pm'd you. If and when you decide to sell the other dart racecar, preferably as a roller let me know!

Thanks, and good on ya for trying to resist parting the barracuda.

Cheers

what all is missing to be a complete car? sounds like a nice project but 69 seems to be hard to find parts for. I just moved to washington near bremerton.

Running gear is complete,motor is stuck needs rebuilt. Bumpers are there good for cores. Fenders are gone header panel and grills are gone . Bucket seats gone, floor shift auto is still complete, console is gone. Drivers door not included as I need the skin for my other 69. If you want the door complete it will be 200.00 extra so I can buy the skin from someone else. All the stainless window moldings are present and in good shape . I have a 150 mph cluster I purshaced with the radio bezel cut for 150 extra . back seat is complete minus hinge covers . Headliner could use a coat of paint but is driver quality as is. Floors are very good. Steering column has a gear shift lever, not the original column easy mod to remove shifter. Too good of car to part and I bought a 69 340 4 speed cuda after this one ,do not need two . Nwdart

SOLD. Sold it complete today to member John fm3, he was stoked and so was I,will be another one saved and that is always good! Thanks fabo for the free add. Nwdart

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back