1969 Cuda grill repair

-

das858

Reaction score
I'd like to start off by saying thanks to you guys on FABO , this week I found a part # here for the lower windshield retainer trim on my 1969 Barracuda convertable. I got the part yesterday, installed it today, and for the first time in the 31 years I've owned the car it has a nice lower windshield trim. My question today, is their anyone that can repair a broken chrome grill trim for a 1969 Barracuda? Thanks, Doug.

Im pretty sure there is a member on here that does repair work, someone will chime in with the info, cuz I cant remember who it is. Where did you get your trim strip from and the part #?? I have the same a 69 ragtop.

Thanks
4spdragtop

I'd like to start off by saying thanks to you guys on FABO , this week I found a part # here for the lower windshield retainer trim on my 1969 Barracuda convertable. I got the part yesterday, installed it today, and for the first time in the 31 years I've owned the car it has a nice lower windshield trim. My question today, is their anyone that can repair a broken chrome grill trim for a 1969 Barracuda? Thanks, Doug.

Ya might try sending a PM to Waggin,he's pretty handy when it comes to trim work.8)

Im pretty sure there is a member on here that does repair work, someone will chime in with the info, cuz I cant remember who it is. Where did you get your trim strip from and the part #?? I have the same a 69 ragtop.

Thanks
4spdragtop
The part # for the trim is 04467329, from Chrysler, it is actually for a Ramcharger, so it is slightly narrower than the original part, but looks good. Their is enough in the package to do 2 plus Cuda's. The list price is $36.10, I got mine for $25.87, Year one has one for $135.00 !

-
Back