-
Status
Not open for further replies.

king cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
it has fiberglass fenders that are dead ringers for steel ones not light wieght race fenders and a lift off hood. the body has no fiberglass and never had any metal work done it has perfect floor pans and trunk pan. its mini tubbed to the frame and the super stock leaf springs are moved to the frame also has subframe connectors welded in has a 8 point roll bar. has a 12 gallon alluminum fuel cell all fuel lines are braided has 8 3/4 rear with 4.10s spool has four wheel disc brakes has all phantom auto meter gauges all gauges work all lights work has a painless wireing system not junk by no means hard to find a nicer body great street strip deal handled my 484 hemi

20100722_IMG_000000380.jpg

I love it. I say pm sent and someone else does as well lol. Numero uno.

would trade for a 62-65 b-body post car or possible big tire car

the %^&*$%^ chassis shop is takeing a little longer to get it in than they said so i thought i would put it out one last lime to see if someone offered before they can get to mine

Absolutely gorgeous car! If you're willing to part with the hood and scoop, please PM me or call 631-252-9785. I'll take it off your hands for sure. I know it's a long shot, but you can't blame a guy for trying, right? Thanks!

Chris

Absolutely gorgeous car! If you're willing to part with the hood and scoop, please PM me or call 631-252-9785. I'll take it off your hands for sure. I know it's a long shot, but you can't blame a guy for trying, right? Thanks!

Chris
if your wanting it for your 67 the hoods are different

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back