-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrappy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Convertible Dart. 340, AT, PS, New Power Top. Like new interior in very good shape. Very nice driver. Car was originally a 6 cylinder car and converted to a 340. Heat delete. This car runs and drives excellent. This past summer, I drove it every day that it was not raining, with no issues whatsoever. Paint is not show quality, but is still very nice. Has a few small chips from being driven. I would not hesitate to get in this car and drive it across the country. Asking $13,500. Located just outside Indianapolis, Indiana.
I am unable to get the pictures to upload, so send me a message and I can email them. Thanks

I know. I tried and tried, but it kept saying unable to upload. I'll try again. Thanks for the message.

Last price reduction. $12,000. Also has a nice GTS hood on it now (painted in hot rod flat black).

are you going to the indy cylinder head swap meet this coming weekend?

Might be a good place to put the car in car corral

Entertaining reasonable offers. Must sell. Is also on eBay until Sunday. I do not know how to post a link, but it's very easy to find. Thanks.

good luck with your sale - the car looks good in the pictures!! Lawrence

hope it was close to your asking price-- I have it saved on the bay & noticed it didn't meet reserve ,Lawrence

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back