1969 dart convertible

-

benson michael

Reaction score
I am looking for the clips that hold the chrome on the car for the boot. I also need the trim that goes around the bottom piece of windshield.

The trim that goes on the bottom of the windshield is a plastic lock-strip and can only be had new. Any used piece will be bad...

Hello: I need the complete boot trim with snaps for 1968 dart gt. Please advise if you can help. Thanks caxey1

Layson's list the clips but they have been back ordered for a year and a half at least. If you find a source and let us know. My car came with some that were hand made out if thin sheet metal bent in an "S" shape. They work OK, but I would prefer the repros. I have a standing order with Layson's.
I got my windshield locking strip from Year One.

Hello: I need the complete boot trim with snaps for 1968 dart gt. Please advise if you can help. Thanks caxey1

The snaps you can get at upholstery shop, I bought a box when building my car

Run across some of the clips that the snaps screw into just the other day. Sold most of them, just a few left to keep for that just in case

I need the three driver side boot trim pieces for a 68 Dart

I ordered these clips from Restoration Specialties last month and when I got my package with other clips I ordered the invoice said they are no longer available. I have some on order from Laysons but I am not thinking I will ever get them.

I have a set of convertible top boot trim. Stainless in excellent condition. The rear transition moldings (corners) were just rechromed. Not show quality, but nice driver quality. Some pitting still there. I do not have a matching pair of front transition moldings. Both are for the type that has no chrome along top of quarter and door. Both have been rechromed. I would like to get $350.00 for everything plus shipping.Price negotiable. PM if interested. Pics are available via text or e-mail.

-
Back