-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cascius

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I figured I'd see if anyone wanted anything before the rest got hauled off. I am keeping the engine, transmission, K-frame, and rear axle. The doors will be sold complete. Everything else is up for grabs. Let me know what you need. Would rather not ship large items (glass, seats, doors, etc.)

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/cascius/1969 Dart/

PM's replied. Guys, if you don't like my prices shoot me back an offer if you're serious. I'm obviously going to start high but am negotiable on about everything. Thanks FABO.

Trying to talk the wife into letting me take parts to Monster Mopar in St. Louis. If I can get this worked out I can bring along any parts that someone may be interested in to save freight.

driver side door n drive side fender how much ?
PS also all the marker light lens n holders ..

Doors are spoken for as of right now. If anything falls through I'll post up. Column and marker lenses are pending sale.

If you have contacted me and agreed on a price on parts, you have 7 days from the time I send you a total to pay for them or they are fair game for anyone else who may want them. Thank you.

Doors and taillight bezels are gone. Haven't heard anything from the gentleman who wanted the column, and the guy who had shown interest in the markers is still shopping so they are available. $20 each on the marker light assemblies. Let me know what else you may need.

Yeah, it should be there. I needed the trailer so I had to take the car to my dad's. It may be a little while before I get a chance to go out there and take a look at it but I'll see how it looks.

I was wondering would you happen to have the accessory light harness with all the pc`s which run under the dash? ( map, glove box ,ashtray lights) thanks Bob.

Hello,
Exterior front and rear window trim?
Rear trunk trim pieces ?
Insignia's
Thanks

I have the front windshield, but only have the upper half of the rear window. The lower was already gone when i got the car.

I was wondering would you happen to have the accessory light harness with all the pc`s which run under the dash? ( map, glove box ,ashtray lights) thanks Bob.

I should have but will have to check. I know they cut a bunch of wiring for the ignition stuff but I'll see if the light harness is still good.

driver side door n drive side fender how much ?
PS also all the marker light lens n holders ..

vbpgimage.php

Doors are spoken for as of right now. If anything falls through I'll post up. Column and marker lenses are pending sale.

If you have contacted me and agreed on a price on parts, you have 7 days from the time I send you a total to pay for them or they are fair game for anyone else who may want them. Thank you.

Doors and taillight bezels are gone. Haven't heard anything from the gentleman who wanted the column, and the guy who had shown interest in the markers is still shopping so they are available. $20 each on the marker light assemblies. Let me know what else you may need.

Fender is rough. It'd cost you more to ship it than it's worth.

my '70 needs the driver side sail panel and the headliner bows if you have them.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back