1969 dart K member

-
68 - 72 are the same 67 and back has a different idler, 73 and on use different motor mounts. So yes a 71 is the same and will bolt right in with 69 parts. 73 and up will fit but you will need the MOTOR mounts for it.

Wat are you trying to do? Just don't have a K for your car? You could make any of the later A body K's work.

Thanks... I am putting a 318 in and it had the slant 6 but i dont want to do the conversion kit.. i wannna just change the k member....

The conversion is easy and labor is minimal compared to changing out the entire front end...does not detract from the car either.

Consideration....

what rear end came in the 6 cyl models??? and what ratio i wonder... will exhaust manifolds off a 72 charger se clear on the dart???

WOW....all over the place. I like your spunk. Be a bit more specific when you ask a question and you will get better answers. Here is some broad and general stuff.

6'rs unless special ordered were little ones...7's. Put a V8 ahead of one and hammer it and see the teeth break off......sweeet.

Ratios were spec'd unless it was a floor model.

2.9's in some cars...steeper in others.

Ex manifold may be issues as it was designed for an engine that sat a bit more forward....someone here will slay me if I'm wrong.

If you want to.....hang on a bit on the build and we can help you and save you $$$$ and frustration.

Mop

-
Back