1969 Dart newbee

-
Reaction score
Hey guys, actually vistited this site about a year and a half ago and never registered, but here I am. I have a 1969 Dart with a crate shortblock 360, edelbrock heads, 727 TorqueFlite, TCI converter, 8-3/4 Aubern posied 3.91 gear with moser axles, 12in. late B-body big disc brakes, 1.00 torision bars, sway bars, frame connectors, 17's all around. Daily driven, because its my only car. Interested in handling, hence the webname. Whats up?

Welcome friend. Enjoy

pic4.JPG

That really is the best I can do, sorry. I will upload some better pictures later-thanks

nice car. im interested in doing a pro-touring set up tp my 64 dart convertible. just started though. i bought her as a roller, but she has very little rust. ill post some pics some time. have you visted lateral-g.net?? kinda helpful for what your interested in.warning, tons of cameros on that site, but you can still learn some stuff.
my first car was a 68 dart, put the upper control arm broke in a bad way (real rusty), but after it i bought a 225 67 coronet. i miss the ol coronet. does this sound familiar? i guess we all have the same story of our old cars.
ive lurked here for sometime as well, and just joined.

-
Back