-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969340dart1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Asking $7500/offer. Project car located in Central WI. Click on the link at the bottom for more pics. Complete minus factory air cleaner and exhaust manifolds. I have the fender tag and a clear title. Car needs a total restoration, Needing floor, trunk, and lower quarter repair. Car still has most of the original paint. Car was dismantled in 1977 and has been stored inside since then. Had under 70,000 miles when taken apart. I have owned since 2005, and plan on buying a finished car, no time to work on this one. Car has the original 340 and 4 speed numbers matching driveline X head motor, was bench seat car but comes with correct bucket seats. No cracks in the dash pad, impossible to find an original that is not cracked. Original F8 green, black vinyl top, black interior, black deck stripe car. I parted out 2 other A bodies, so there are many duplicate parts included as well. Other parts also available but not included in asking price: 742 posi center section with new 4:11 Richmond gears $550, complete A body A-833 for speed trans $650, and an A body four speed console $450. Factory disc brake set up $175. All Prices firm on parts. Car is buried in the back of my spare garage and has been a catch all for piling stuff on and around, therefore the bad pics. Serious inquiries only. I do not need to sell this car, but deserves a better existence than I am providing. Click here for more pics:
http://wausau.craigslist.org/cto/4318419197.html

Attachments

• IMG_0816.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 817
  • IMG_1202.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 828
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back