-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Dartman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a Bad A** 69 Dart with an aluminum 572 wedge, car has 750 horse on pump gas, very streetable, driven on many cruises. 68 Dart is very rust free, and has buckets, console, 340 etc. Very solid rust free car!
Visit website at www.ryersonauctionrealtyltd.com for more details.
Thanks

Attachments

• darta.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,360
  • dartb.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 2,170
  • dartc.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,984
  • dartd.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,227
  • darte.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 1,219
  • dart1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,211
  • dart2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1,237
I am having an auction with many other items, so if you go to my link and go to auction and then agricultural it is the only one on there. Sorry for confusion guys.

I went to look at this car yesterday, drove it as well. Pulls hard all the way thru the gears. Awesome car, very best of everything on this car. Everything is very tight, no reason to believe there is anything to hide on this vehicle. Post me any questions you might have.

I went to look at this car yesterday, drove it as well. Pulls hard all the way thru the gears. Awesome car, very best of everything on this car. Everything is very tight, no reason to believe there is anything to hide on this vehicle. Post me any questions you might have.

Are you interested in buying the car? Are you going to the auction? How long did it take you to get there?

I usually won`t respond to ads with no price. Usually means they want more than it`s worth and are embarrassed to tell you the price because it`s ridiculous and no one can probably afford it. JUST MY OPINION though.

Yes, I'm interested in this car. From North Central Indiana it will take you about 8.5 hours. The car is located in North Eastern Iowa. The owner put a lot of effort and money into this car, everything was done right. I would not be afraid of anything on this car.

He also has an awesome Chevy 4X4 (1968 I think) with a 396 in it that will be in the sale. The thing is beautiful... Everything on the truck appears to be brand new.

If anyone needs more photos send me a pm with your e-mail address and I'll forward them to you.

Guys, Sorry for the confusion so the price will be determined at the auction. I assure you it will be a great opportunity to own a very nice car at a very fair price. I will tell you that if you are thinking you will buy this car for 15 or 20 grand you are wasting your time, I have nearly 75,000 in receipts in it with nearly 30 grand in the motor. It is the "best of the best" for any street car! After having 2 guys drive over 500 miles to look at the car, both left with huge smiles on their faces! I think the car will bring between 25 and 40,000. Just being realistic. In this day and age you don't get your money back on a project like this, and I know it. The easiest way to access the Auction Website is to go to www.midwestauction.com and go to Iowa at the top of the page and scroll down to November 13th sale date for Multiple parties and that will get you to the website. Otherwise PM me and I can steer you in right direction or discuss the car!
Thanks!
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back