1969 DD car cover

-

kustom2k1

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, anyone know where I can find a custom fit indoor car cover for a 1969 Dodge Dart?

Hey guys/gals, anyone know where I can find a custom fit indoor car cover for a 1969 Dodge Dart?

California Car Cover

Actually google it and see what comes up. Several makes and type. Inside only isn't too expensive. I helped guy at work at XMas for his daughters Mustang and checked to get different cover for my Dart. It was like 225 for a good quality indoor/outdoor cover like I have for my truck & Prowler. But I didn't get it.

Googgled it, bunch of different crap popped up. I figured let me ask FABO before I get a cover that makes my car look like a fat man who just lost 350lb. Padded and fitted to the car is my goal and I dont mind paying a few hundred for a quality cover considering my car is worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS, to me. :love10:....hehe
Thanks guys.

Googgled it, bunch of different crap popped up. I figured let me ask FABO before I get a cover that makes my car look like a fat man who just lost 350lb. Padded and fitted to the car is my goal and I dont mind paying a few hundred for a quality cover considering my car is worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS, to me. :love10:....hehe
Thanks guys.

The cover for my dart came from COSTCO and only $90 online only and fits very well, but I don't like it. It is an all weather cover like vinyl outside, soft and fuzzy inside,and that is what I don't like. It leaves crap on it every time it is removed.

My Prowler car is a factory MOPAR PARTS COVER, would guess California Car Cover made it. It is NOAH fabric, so if you are looking at what type to get, I recommended this for my buddies car.

A callifornia cover will fit well, is good for in or out, you might say you don't need that, but might like it if you ever did

Plus the material is thicker than a pure inside only so it will protect it better in case something happens to fall against it.

http://www.buyautocovers.com/covercraft-car-covers/?ref=int

Also looked at car covers direct, both have the NOAH fabric about the same price CCD has an extra 5% off this month

-
Back