-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SixFourDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Contact seller
I have three 1969 Darts and a bunch of parts. The first car is just a green four door slant 6 complete parts car. The second car is a factory blue 340 auto Swinger with a totally rusted out frame. It is also a parts car. The third is a Dart Swinger 340 4 speed car. I have owned this car for 24 years. It was a mild race car in the late 80-90's. Has a 6pt roll cage, fuel cell and had fender well headers. It was turned into a race car due to it being owned by Tim Wilkerson (NHRA top fuel driver). I have the original 340 numbers matching engine. It is completely rebuilt and I have most of the paper work. It has the X heads and factory manifolds. I have the fender tag and this is the cool part. It was a 340 4 speed bench seat brown interior car. Bronze metallic with a white PAINTED top and RED bumble bee stripe. I have not been able to find another one with the same paint codes.
I have new sheet metal for the car. Doubles and some triples of parts. Also have a-body 4 speed for it. 8 3/4 rear end has super stock springs. This car was my first car and really hate to see it sit. I am in Illinois and am asking $9500 for everything that I have for a 1969 Dart. The car will need to be restored with new quarters, trunk and extensions, rockers and inner fender repaired. The floor has holes in it on drivers side from aftermarket seats over the years. I do have new 1/4's, extensions, and rockers. I have inner fenders and other pieces. Please pm for more info.

Attachments

• image(2).jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 3,073
  • image(3).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3,009
  • image(4).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3,014
  • image(1).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3,009
  • image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3,021
Maybe interested in;
Bumpers (frt &rr)
Drivers frt fender
Trunk lid
Hood
Passenger quarter skin (around wheel well)
I'd pick up, package price?
EDIT* oops sorry I see you're selling as a parts/car lot, disregard

send me a pm on the 69 4 door custom i am interested in pass fender, both qurters,trunk floor, passenger side floor pan and possibly a hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back