1969 dodge dart custom survivor 58k miles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
All would be good if I could get ahold of the guy to talk with him !!:dontknow:Anyone happen to know him and have a phone # ??

PH # 847 970 9751 is my home if I do not answer please leave a message. Sorry I thought the add had my ph#. Car is still FOR SALE I was at the Jefferson Swap Meet this weekend w/3000 vendors. Thank you, Richard.

I have a yellow original 1968 GTS HOOD w/ mint louvers & a detailed
8 3/4" A-body rear w/ 3:55 Green Bearings small bolt pattern which will be offered to the purchaser of this auto. Thank you, Richard 847 970 9751.

I went to the Cedar Rapids Iowa swap meet with cash in hand to buy it because he said he would be there but sadly he never showed up. I bought this instead.
012-1.jpg

I was @ Cedar Rapids swap meet & out of courtesy asked if you were going to be there. I did not say I was bringing the car.
Thanks for tapping my ad, Richard.

That's OK Richard,I want the car ,no ifs ands or butts !!! I'll know tomorrow when a buddy of mine can get time off so we can do a road trip up your way !!

I was @ Cedar Rapids swap meet & out of courtesy asked if you were going to be there. I did not say I was bringing the car.
Thanks for tapping my ad, Richard.
COME ON! Why would you ask me that? Glad I didn`t buy it. I don`t need a headache. Good luck to who ever does. At least you can see what kind of person he is. He knew I was looking for a car for my 500 stroker lol :cheers:

COME ON! Why would you ask me that? Glad I didn`t buy it. I don`t need a headache. Good luck to who ever does. At least you can see what kind of person he is. He knew I was looking for a car for my 500 stroker lol :cheers:

Don't worry,everything will be alright !!The car will be coming to someone who wants it just the way it is !!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Well,we're home from Iowa,and there's a New Dart project in my household !!!:cheers: Just want to give a great THANK YOU out to Richard (ls6Hawk)for offering such a nice vehicle up for sale !!!NO DISSAPOINTMENTS AT ALL !!cAN'T WAITE TO GET STARTED !!!!!:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back