-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart69416

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a car, or what is left of a car..lol in my yard that needs to go.. village is bitching at me to get it out of here and I just dont have the time to do anything with it.. I have almost everything to put it back together, but just don't have the time..Will need rear quarters, and rear floor on drivers side.. someone did a trunk and front floors in it. not a bad job but decent.. it will need filler panels in the rear for the trunk.. Car only has 41000 miles on it, bought it off an old lady that was original owner.. Car has no interior..I have numbers matching motor and rear end is still in the car, but needs trans.. cou;ld possible find one, car has a clean title adn fender tag, also have a broadcast sheet that was in the rear seat springs.

car will obviously need to be towed..
will try and get some pics up soon

let me know..want it gone before the snow flys and hate to scrap it! !

oh sorry car is in illinois, and can help with delivery

car also has power steering power brakes with newer booster and also had a/c heat and rear defrost

bigstrok3... i am about 30 mins south of chicago and about 15min east of hammond indiana

We're in S. Indiana,might be interested,sounds like some good parts. How much and how soon? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back