1969 dodge dart gts 383 4 speed project

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill tell you what. in my experience with all these a-bodies, i see that it is a steal for that price. if i could sell my 340 twister on short notice, i would be all over it.lol

I got a great shell for this if someone buys it. It's a clean Colorado Car w/ minimal rust. The only bad thing is the quarters have been cut like the Superstock Hurst Cars, but it can be repaired to original. The floors and trunk are super solid, the car is very nice. 500.00 w/ Colorado title. No front clip as it was fiberglass and I'm keeping that.

PM me for pics.

The vin tag is perfect, the fender is rusty(lol). Actually the metal under the tag is good. This car does have it's share of rust but is restorable for sure. And what an awesome rare car to restore. Will be worth alot when all done. Numbers drive line and mint sheet to make a new tag with.

sorry to rain on your parade but, only one problem, the cost to restore will not be recouped anytime soon. They are around and they are not selling anywhere near what the sellers are asking. This is a car that you have to love as a car and not as an investment. You need deep pockets to put it back, so let's not strain the weak.
:snakeman:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ depends who that is directed to.lol depends on what you know how to do.

as for me, i wanted the car because i know for a fact, that i could put 6,000 into that car, and have one bad azz monster. and it would still be worth 18K when i am done. but hey. that car was a steal at 4,500.00 and whoever bought it was one lucky sumon- itch

my comment was only directed at the "Will be worth alot when all done" in the post above mine. There are alot of people in the hobby that do not comprehend what it takes to get a car "back on the road" so to speak, so I am saying lets not lead them to the golden pot that's not there.

but, I do hope the car finds a home, with a hobbiest that has the time and resources (not $$$$ alone) that can do something with it.

:evil2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back