1969 Dodge Dart parting out at pick and pull in Antelope Ca.

-

BLKNBLU340DSTR

1971 Duster 340
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This car just got dropped at the Pick n Pull yard in Antelope, Ca. Just north of Sacramento on I 80. Looks like a REALLY clean car ! Let me know, takes pictures please!

Row52

What kind of shape are the door panels in?
It's a 4 door. To bad it went to pick-n-pull. Good floors, decent doors. No cluster, deck lid or rear bumper.
Front bumper bent, right fender bent. I only saw one door card. I went out there today and have posted a few
parts on the forum. It seemed to have nice drip rail moldings for 2 or 4 door sedan. No engine or trans. Drum
brake car.

It's a 4 door. To bad it went to pick-n-pull. Good floors, decent doors. No cluster, deck lid or rear bumper.
Front bumper bent, right fender bent. I only saw one door card. I went out there today and have posted a few
parts on the forum. It seemed to have nice drip rail moldings for 2 or 4 door sedan. No engine or trans. Drum
brake car.
I’m looking for a good set of 4 door door panels. Coincidentally in blue if they are there and in good shape.

I'll let everyone know.
I'll be there tomorrow morning, at the start of their 50% off sale, pulling the lower control arms off it.
They had this car out in the for sale row, for over a month, before they put it out in one of the pick it apart Mopar rows yesterday.
It was never going to sell, as they had a price of 1650.00 on it, so even if anyone gave them a price, it didn't sell, whole.
Doesn't have an engine or transmission in it, and just a wimpy 9 inch manual drum brake car.
By the VIN number, it was a slant 6 car.

hemi71x July 04, 2019 @ 12:52 PM
The Slant 6 engine, and transmission were already gone, when this got to the PNP. Since it's now out in the yard to be picked apart, the hood, trunk lid, left front fender, instruments, dash, carpet, most of the interior, lower control arms, are gone. A wimpy, 9 inch, manual brake, drum brake car. Pretty much just a "shell' of a car the way it is, right now.

Oops, forgot to mention that the rear bumper, and the tail lights, are gone, too

Last edited:
I'll let everyone know.
I'll be there tomorrow morning, at the start of their 50% off sale, pulling the lower control arms off it.
They had this car out in the for sale row, for about a month, before they put it out in one of the pick it apart Mopar rows yesterday.
Doesn't have an engine or transmission in it, and just a wimpy 9 inch manual drum brake car.

At least they tried to sell it first!

Not much love for the 4 doors. Pretty surprising, the 3/4 view on the website looks pretty clean. I thought about going and taking a look at it, but I figured it was a drum car and there’s really nothing on it that I need.

Can you please get me the rear lower sil plate if you could. The door entry plate that holds the carpeting down. I need one. If you could, thanks

-
Back