1969 Dodge Dart Pro-Street 440

-
Nitrous for the blower should b here tomorrow! Then i can finish plumbing the fuel n nos systems. Buy a new mastercylender... The rear plunger is frozen... N then i can start with the wiring monster.

Im looking at getting painless kit 50003. Then i can install that bad boy and then buy a shifter.

Then its ou for her first test drive :burnout::burnout:

Nice work, who built the engine for you?

I built several of my own. This is the fourth engine to be in the car. 383, 440, 440, now blown 440.

Big als put the supercharger on. Everything else was done here.

Just finished pluming everything the other night

I built several of my own. This is the fourth engine to be in the car. 383, 440, 440, now blown 440.

Big als put the supercharger on. Everything else was done here.

Just finished pluming everything the other night

you might be 70,000 ft when that thing lets go. better not hammer it too much!

Good i need something to keep up with the jet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 590
Dual px regulators. Nitrous plate installed. Stainless steel everything!

Finally complete.

Now i just need to wire evrything up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 552
More progress have a painless 50003

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 482
Heck of a build you have going here. Are you in Wichita?

Thanks man. Yea. I've been here for a few years now. I have the fuse box mounted and the switch panel in the dash. But that's as far on the wiring I have got

Attachments

• image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 478
I yea and I got and mounted a optima battery. Also made my own 0 gauge grounding wire out of welding cable.

Lol overkill yes. Ness assert ? Absolutely!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 442
His the msd box under the dash

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 411
N the damn cool wire was hyper short so I had to make my own cool mount to attach it to the roll cage! So gay that a kit with 10mm wire is so stingy with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 434
Started the engine the other day !!!!! I would post them movie but the file is too big. :burnout:

Bad news is the msd was bad. On the plus side i called msd and all I have to do is shop them the part back and they will fix it $25-92 depending on what's wrong. Still cheaper than buying a new one or taking a chance on a used eBay pos.

In the mean time I have been cleaning up the connections on the harness making them permanent.

On the left is what it looked like and on the right u can see the white connectors I made.
17 down about 4,000 more to go lol. Still working out the turn signal headlights problems. Can't get them to work yet.:banghead:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 459
Started the engine the other day !!!!! I would post them movie but the file is too big. :burnout:

Bad news is the msd was bad. On the plus side i called msd and all I have to do is shop them the part back and they will fix it $25-92 depending on what's wrong. Still cheaper than buying a new one or taking a chance on a used eBay pos.

In the mean time I have been cleaning up the connections on the harness making them permanent.

On the left is what it looked like and on the right u can see the white connectors I made.
17 down about 4,000 more to go lol. Still working out the turn signal headlights problems. Can't get them to work yet.:banghead:

Don't send it back to MSD. They'll put their cheap parts back in it. Send it to Pat at TechWest Racing http://www.techwestracing.com/. He know these things in and out and will put better amplifiers and such in it to make it more powerful than it ever came from the factory. Plus he uses quality parts to replace MSD's parts.

%{€|+\%>n' it! I mailed it out about a hour ago. O well. If it does again it will just give me a excuse to buy a 44amp system.

%{€|+\%>n' it! I mailed it out about a hour ago. O well. If it does again it will just give me a excuse to buy a 44amp system.

Oh well at least it will be better than it is now

My uncle had that thin professionally welded with in a inch of is life from a friend of his who worked at kodak. They also narrowed it for me.

1/2" steel plates and trusses bind the rear end making it 10,000x stronger than it was stock. The onside is all Strainge engeneering, the third member, the axles, and the gears. 4:88 spool is whats in there now. Even the studs are ARP 5/8" studs.

I know alot of mopar guys like the dana 60 because its the biggest and the strongest from the factory. But, mine got the hook up. The best thing! Is that with the third member, i can change it in 15 minutes. Take the 4:88 out, put is a posi 3:57 or 3:22 and get decent gas milage on the highway! Get to the track, put the 4:88 back in and we r off to the races!:blob:

Figured out how to wire the alternator. I was thinking it was going to be a headake. Turned out to be super simple.

Also while I was working on the wiring I realized something I needed. A cell phone charger/God charging station lol must have right?

Quick trip to the parts store n I got a cigaret lighter. Got a old over size washer and cut the center of of the middle.

Now I can install it in the dash... But where?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 362
Boom .! Imma put it where the key ignition used to be!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 419
Well the rain in the mid west is kicking the *** of my new floorpans. They r rusting up a storm so I painted them with some rust proof black

Attachments

• image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 315
The back too

Attachments

• image.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 320
Got the tail light assembly's they look like crap but I'll polish and paint them. But it's staring to look like a car!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 309
-
Back