1969 dodge dart

-

Bmatetic

1971 duster build
Reaction score
Hey guys I have been wanting to get around to get my build progress put up on hear but I'm doing a 1969 dodge dart custom.
What I have done so far.
-stripped the interior motor eft.
-took it all down to bare metal
-primed with dp80 black
-welded all the trim holes up
-painted the engine bay (sudona Origen I think it's spelled its a 2011 Harley color)
-laid down some all metal over the welded trim holes
-starting on the front suspension
Oh and by the way I'm 17 and this is me and my pops account and he is doing a 1971 duster along side me and we are bout about the same along

Down to bar metal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 464
Congratulations! What a clean Dart.....Those pans are to die for. :D

That's gonna be a great ride. Especially when you get your 360 in that bad boy. :thumbrig:

Paint day just the dor jams and engine bay

Attachments

• image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 462
Too cool I'm 19 so I guess I'm also a newbie compared to a lot of these guys on here check out my build thread if ya want to see wat some of the other guys r doing title of the thread is "the Phoenix "

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 468
Very nice. ove the color choice.

Keep up the good work.

Great Start!!! That's a NICE Dart. I have a 69 hardtop and a 69 convertible. The rag top is the one I'm putting back together now. If you need any help, just give me a shout.
Martin

had some issues with the cluster but was able to go to a local junk yard and pic up the pins to fix and a snagged me a set of spindles rotors and calipers for 100$ will post pics tonight

hears a few pics of my dash and the fix i did for 2$ at a junk yard lol

Attachments

• qimage.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 309
  • wimage.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 298
  • iqmage.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 309
  • imqage.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 288
  • imagqe.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 297
Forget the car, what a killer garage ! ...I now have serious garage envy...

Grassy

hahah thanks guys ya the space is nice to have lol still seems to be never enough room though lol

Nice car and great job on the work so far! Also love the color, and the garage too!! Geof

Very nice job so far, and what a super clean car to start with. Keep up the good work!!

-
Back