-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABCuda

Reaction score
Rating - 40%
2   3   0
Contact seller
I have the following available: Pair 1969 340 exhaust manifolds (powder coated), November 1968 340 block, March 1969 340 Motor complete (intake to oil pan with X-Heads), 1971 340 motor complete with 69 Xheads (rebuilt .060) Drop me a note if you are interested

is the 68 340 block standard bore? any pictures? price? how about pics off all the stuff? u should remove your email. not aloud.

will remove my email in future....sorry guys, rookie.....believe the 68 block is standard bore, it has been dipped and cleaned. I might use that one still but thought I would put it out there.....will have to figure out how to put the pics on line.....

Three items

1) Nov 1968 340standard bore block, supposedly dipped and ready to be machined (bought it, guy is holding it for me in Washington State)

2) 1971 340 with 1969 x heads and standard dual plane intake. Has mild Comp cam, new valves, new springs, kieth black pistons, new everything. bored .060 over thinking of using this motor to fire up our current project.

3) March 1969 340 block, with legacy edelbrock performer intake. Bought this complete with X Heads and have it on a stand. Does not look like it has ever been touched. Covered with years of grease and gunk but turns freely.

4) Exhaust manifolds are from my factory 340 notchback. They are powder coated and have not been put back on my car. I am going with TTI headers

My plan??? I will probably run the car with the 1971 because it is done and least path of resistance. If anyone needs a 1971 complete as described or a March 1969 block then I might build the Nov 68 block with the other x heads and crank and have a date coded unit for our project......so, if these parts can help someone, very good, otherwise, they will collect dust once we decide which way to go or go with the already built 1971 platform......

Cheers,

AB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back