1969 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any solutions to this?Hope it all worked out for you

I made him a very generous offer that would give him back the car , should know in a couple of days what happens ......

Well, I don't know for sure the true story behind why he lost the car, why it was walled up in a room, etc. I DO know you went through a LOT of work to get it out of there & you should get something for that. I also know it would be nice if he could get his car back so I hope things get worked out so everybody feels like they came out okay in the end.

Body is almost perfect

Perhaps a great body to Canadians who post amazing metal restoration photos, but the car is in CA and isn't a typical "California car". Apologies to bluedart71, but someone would have to have neglected the car for years or parked it near the ocean to be that rusty. Back East, it might be worth $3.5K, but it cost $1K to get it there. I expect the final sale price would be closer to the $2K bluedart71 suggested. Seems something could be worked out with the original owner.

One almost never gets out what they put into a car. The headers and ignition might be sold separate. The investment goes into the joy of a job well-done. Damraider is walking away from that to pursue other opportunities, and divorces are never cost-free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back