1969 Race Dart w/ 426 Hemi- garaged for 45+ years

-
Not at all, and if you don’t have the facts, probably better not to comment.
It wasn't a comment. Just a simple question as to what you thought the cost would be going into it. With the amount of work to be done, that'd been one of my first questions. Either way, it turned out great that's for sure. Congrats!

It wasn't a comment. Just a simple question as to what you thought the cost would be going into it. With the amount of work to be done, that'd been one of my first questions. Either way, it turned out great that's for sure. Congrats!
Thanks. Both of us were surprised how much more work needed to be done than originally discussed.

Last edited:
scott, maybe it'd be nice if your 'resto boards' shown next to the car had a 'header' on them advertising sean's business as it would almost certainly bring work his way. it'd help his pain i'm sure, lol.
just don't tell anyone what you paid.
it's a great car as said by everyone who's been watching.
neil.

We got home this morning. We left at 0800 Sunday morning and ended up driving all night, we pulled in at 1000 this morning (Monday). I drove until 0200 this morning and finally had to pull over in a rest area, get a power nap, and then motor on. It was a long haul, but so worth it.

Attending the first car show and meeting so many great people was awesome. A ton of them are members of this site. :thumbsup:

I didn't take many pics, but I will post what I took.

We got home this morning. We left at 0800 Sunday morning and ended up driving all night, we pulled in at 1000 this morning (Monday). I drove until 0200 this morning and finally had to pull over in a rest area, get a power nap, and then motor on. It was a long haul, but so worth it.

Attending the first car show and meeting so many great people was awesome. A ton of them are members of this site. :thumbsup:

No picks lol, you had a good time....all that matters

I really was hoping to get there this year, if only to check out some of the members' cars, especially yours.

I took some.............so many great people and cars there.:thumbsup:
Scott,

Thank you once again for the shout-out and giving me the heads-up when you were about to start your car! I have a 25-30 second video of it, and while it doesn't do it justice by any means, with your approval I'd like to throw it up to YouTube and link it here for those who weren't there.

What say you?

Last edited:
Scott,

Thank you once again for the shout-out and giving me the heads-up when you were about to start your car! I have a 25-30 second video of it, and while it doesn't do it justice by any means, with your approval I'd like to throw it up to YouTube and link it here for those who weren't there.

What say you?
Absolutely Jim, :thumbsup: Great to meet you and see that awesome Australian car...........................

Little factory welding, ray Charles style. But notice the horseshoe reinforcement specific to the 340 cars.

20240220_134746.jpg

All blasted, welded and painted K member. Also note the cool limiter strap added early in the cars life. Bolts right to one of the factory motor mount hole locations on the block. Simple, effective!

20240220_155351.jpg

-
Back