Not open for further replies.

Lance Lot Link

Chronologically Challenged
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Rallye dash in my 1970 Duster that was cut out around the radio. I want to cut a piece from a scrap Rallye dash and repair mine then cover any imperfections with a black overlay. I say mine may be a 1969 Dash because it has the hole for the lighter near the radio. If I can find one cheap enough it beats paying $700 or whatever they are now. Thanks.

I don't need any gauges but I need to cut the radio section out of a scrap Rallye dash. A will get some pis tomorrow so you can see what I mean. I'm not sure what year dash it is either, I think maybe the emergency flasher location will prove it.

Here are some pictures. I do think it's a 1970, just like the car it's in but the lighter makes me wonder. It's pretty tore up but I can have it re-chromed for about $425, I think, then buy the overlays. The radio dial opening and thumbwheel openings are what I would try to plasti-weld back in. Don't have the piece that goes under the glove box either. Too much money in the motor now I'm trying to cheap out the rest.

20231007_141524.jpg

20231007_141757.jpg

20231007_141813.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back