-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Don't know if I listed this here before, but I may have. At any rate, REAL "J" code 69 Hemi road runner. R6 Scorch red with premium black bench interior. Hardtop, no vinyl roof, light package, belt and rocker moldings, Am/8 track with rear speaker and rear defog. MANUAL steering and brakes. An oddly optioned car for sure.

No motor, trans, front seat. Will need quarters, trunk floor, etc etc etc. Everything is available from AMD and/or Goodmark.

This is the real deal, so if you always wanted a REAL Hemi car, but like me and most people I know, don't have $100,000 to spend then this is your chance.

Asking $16.5K O.B.R.O. Would also consider other Mopar and cash. Sorry, but as much as I'd like to, I can't do a straight trade. Life is requiring miniature portraits of dead presidents and other famous Americans.

Located south of Ft.Worth.

I'm sorry but I'm a little confused.How did you get that many posts with a join date of Sept./09?:dontknow:

Just curious what a restored non numbers matching Hemi Roadrunner goes for these days? Not that I even care about numbers. But a Hemi car is a Hemi car. :cheers: Good luck with the sale.

Wylde1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back