1969 Swinger F6 Green

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
My Dad sold his 1969 F6 Green Swinger in 1984 in Elwood Indiana. The car was seen for a few years after near Frankton, Marion, & Wabash Indiana until late 80's or early 90's

Details about the Dart... it still had the ball for Z-bar crank located on frame rail, 4 spd hump removed covered with fabed sheet metal, Auto column shift. Orig 340 long gone, Black interior, last it was seen it had some passenger side rear qtr damage near tail light, and one blue front fender. no Vin or numbers to track car. Its a long shot that it still exsit today, I been looking for this car since 92... I will always have hope! The Pic (1975) does not give the f6 green justice.

Attachments

• Dads Dart 3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 367
This might be a long shot for your state, but I just found my 70 swinger that I've been looking for 11 years. I had the VIN tho. What you can do is file with the DMV a record search for you or your fathers name, whoevers name the car was registered to. This will give you all the cars he has registered in his name at one point, giving you a VIN.

After you get the VIN, you will have a better chance of finding it. I was lucky because my car never left the state. You can however find the last registered owner in your state and go from there.

Good luck! I know exactly how frustrating this can be.

-
Back