1969 tail panel color

-

fish stink

Reaction score
I once seen a article about what kind of paint color red to use to restore the 1969 barracuda upper and lower tail panel between the taillights. I forgot how to re-find what i am looking for and was wondering if someone out there can help me. My total restoration is slow but going well as of this writing.

I once seen a article about what kind of paint color red to use to restore the 1969 barracuda upper and lower tail panel between the taillights. I forgot how to re-find what i am looking for and was wondering if someone out there can help me. My total restoration is slow but going well as of this writing.

Great to see another Canuck on here !!

Heres the paint you need.

Cheers from the other coast !! LOL !!

Mopar Restoration and Performance E-BODY PAINT, Tail Light Paint

Another option.
I haven't tried it, just thought I'd share. Maybe someone else has tried it.

K89186 - 1960-76 Mopar; Red Tail Panel and Accent Paint; 16 Oz. Aerosol Can (Net Wt. 12 Oz.)

1709433393120.png

The challenge for Canadians is getting aerosol cans across the border. 10 years ago no problem but now very few will ship it across the line. If you’re close to the border you can have it shipped to a box and then drive over to pick up. But it’s a 14+hr drive from Fort St John to the WA border.

The challenge for Canadians is getting aerosol cans across the border. 10 years ago no problem but now very few will ship it across the line. If you’re close to the border you can have it shipped to a box and then drive over to pick up. But it’s a 14+hr drive from Fort St John to the WA border.

You are right, H22A4,

I just shipped two cans of interior carpet dye for my truck from USA to Canada.

Had to go UPS ground. Cannot go air.

Took a while but I got it.

You are right, H22A4,

I just shipped two cans of interior carpet dye for my truck from USA to Canada.

Had to go UPS ground. Cannot go air.

Took a while but I got it.
Yes you are right about the distance. That would make a 30.00 can of paint into a 1,200.00 paint can with gas, hotels, food and lets not hope for any breakdowns! before Stinger fiberglass shut down(sob) i ordered a 440+6 BBL hood and that turned out to about almost 1,600.00 when i got to my place. But when you want what you want you have to suck it up and pay. I hope someone takes over that business as i have to recover from the pay check hit before i wanted to order the 6BBL filter kit and box to fit the hood. Oh well at least the resto metal ones are available (about 3 times the price)but the box i will have to make, unless,,,

-
Back