Not open for further replies.

mopar74

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Valiant. Started life as a slant six, auto on column, rubber floor mat car.
Pros: Very Healthy 318
Edelbrock Aluminum RPM Heads part #6077
Eldelbrock Cam. (unsure of lift and duration. But I'm inclined to say the previous owner bought the Edelbrock top end kit).
Edelbrock RPM intake.
Holley Street Avenger 670 V.S. carb.
Cheap headers, 3" exhaust to Flowmaster 40 series mufflers and 2-1/2" tailpipes.
Rebuilt 727 trans with cheetah forward shift manual valve body, B&M shifter.
3500 RPM stall converter. (CRT converter)
A-body 8-3/4 with 3.91 sure grip, Axles and drums drilled out to large bolt pattern
73 up k frame
Aluminum Radiator and external trans cooler.
Disc brake conversion in the front, manual brakes and steering.
Welded in sub-frame connectors.
New front tires.
Clean title in hand, insured and registered till May 2019.
Cons:
California high desert car, meaning the interior is wasted and the paint is beyond bringing back to life. (see picture)
Floor pan on the drivers side will need replaced due to rust damaged from a missing drivers side window.
Car looks to have some body work done on the passenger quarter panel in front of the tire. (see picture).
Engine and engine bay very dirty and defiantly need paint.
Cheap (POS racing seats, hate them)
Upgrades I have made since owning the car the past couple of years:
Removed most of the black paint from the bumpers and stainless around the windows the previous owner had painted.
Removed the black paint from the grill and repainted it with argent silver.
Replaced the turn signal switch in the column and deleted the column mounted shifter and gear indicator.
Wrapped the very jacked up steering wheel due to the sun with paracord.
Removed trashed Rubber mat and trashed rear seat. (saved the back seat)
Budget repair with fiberglass to the drivers floor pan.
Fabricated and welded in sub-frame connectors (due to floor integrity)
Installed drivers side window. (no more rain getting inside to do more floor damage)
Installed 2-1/2 tail pipes to tame the sound a bit.
Installed Holley 670 carb.
Installed 2 front tires.
Paid all back registration fees at DMV, insured and made street worthy. (Drove it today to take the pictures)
CNC waterjet cut 1/16" diamond plate aluminum door card/panels.
This is a fun little car that I don't use near enough. I pretty much daily drive my 74 Challenger and there is still a few things I need to do to it to finish it up. Its not going anywhere as I've had it 21 years now. That is the only reason to let the Valiant go. I would like to get $5400.00. I have quite a few pictures and can e-mail/ text any photos anyone would like to see. Also have a short 3 min. video of the car running in my driveway (excuse the video skills I have) that I can e-mail or text. PM with any questions or more in depth photos if interested.
short video of the car idling in my driveway, try not to bust my chops to much on the mad video skills I have...or don't have.
Location for those that can't see it in my Avatar : Escondido CA 92025
Thanks Kevin
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0983.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG

Last edited:
lilnoah your inbox is full. cannot send you pictures. I could post them here if need be
Kevin

Sorry nothing shows up on my phone, indicating a location

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back