[SOLD] 1970 340 4spd duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1970 340 duster, its a project but not a frankenstien.
Floor pans are good, needs lower quarter panels , trunk well is fine, has a couple spots that need lil 2 inch patches at the drivers door and by the front windshield pillar.
Paint is faded red, original color was a copper metallic.
Car was bought new by a guy in the military, military family, and was exported off the show room floor. Car options as follows... Disc brakes, 340 4spd, 3.23 sure grip, ralley gauges w/tach, black interior bucket seats, sport mirrors both sides, manual steer, steel wheels w/aluminum dog dish, sway bar. Has the washer welded to k member, all torque boxes,orginal blue customized plates. I have original motor machined .030 never assembled cosmolined with steel .010 crank in bag, rods with trw 10.5 pistons , 2.02 j heads ready to run -flow tested 228 cfm/156exh unported . I have an LD340 intake in molested with chry part number . I have a 1970 duster steering wheel as well for it, the one in the pic was just used to steer it onto the trailer.
Needs some love ..but its number matching and far from scrap.
3,500 obo car is located in murrietta ca.
Its 2013 and theyre gettin rare.

Attachments

• IMAG2466_2.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,275
  • IMAG2461.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,267
  • IMAG2463.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1,286
very cool , should move quick @ that price . I was drooling over the add on craigslist , yes it's sad i know ...i live in oklahoma & daydream on cali craigslist . i did live in imperial beach as a kid in the late 70's , still miss it . Do you have the fendertag & buildsheet also ?

very cool , should move quick @ that price . I was drooling over the add on craigslist , yes it's sad i know ...i live in oklahoma & daydream on cali craigslist . i did live in imperial beach as a kid in the late 70's , still miss it . Do you have the fendertag & buildsheet also ?

Oh right on man, I do the same thing.lol
The car has an export tag where fender tag would be, the core support , vin tag , rear deck and doors have the same numbers, motor has the vin to match as well as the rest trans n such. I only found pieces of the build sheet. It's the real deal , but I know people want the build sheet and or fender tag which is why I'm not asking top dollar and actually am letting it go for peanuts, I mean ...340 h code 4 spd car, I don't wanna part it out...but then again I could make more off of it that way if I wanted to. Like to see it restored and on the road.

Why don't you try answering your PM I tried to leave one and it says your box cannot except any because it is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back