1970 340 #'s Match

-

chev1171

Reaction score
Just finished. The right color ( money$$$$$) considering how much it cost, but it's worth it NOW !

GEDC0032.JPG

GEDC0033.JPG

GEDC0034.JPG

As a rule, I do not like green Mopars, other than Sassy or Lime...............

But I have to say that your car is SO clean and sweet, you've changed my mind.

That car is really nice! :toothy10:

wanna trade for a # matching 360 duster with factory air,cruise,moonroof,electric defrosting window, spacesaver rear seat?

darren 012.jpg

darren 001.jpg

darren 018.jpg

Thanks for the offer but I have been looking for a #'s match car for over 20 years and finally found this S. Carolina car here in Ontario Canada ( Approx. 300 miles north of Detroit).Canadian winters and SALT sure eats these babies away!!!! Not many of these left around here.Have to go south for any worth while project cars. This car was fairly clean BUT spend a ton of money to restore.I will have to pass and just enjoy it for a while.Hope you luck.

Sweet car! Being here in Minnesota we have the same rust issues as our friends to the north.Original cars from around here are hard to find.

Nice Car!chev1171 Where In Ontario Ya From??i,m In Oakville.how Long Did It Take To Do Your Car?and Where Did You Get It From?

Man, that is nice, I hope my 70 340 looks that nice someday! Nice job!

DSC02848.jpg

Love it!
I had a 72 Swinger with a 360 with that color combo as a daily driver for about 5 years. had to sell it to build my Duster--can't keep em all.
Have fun, it'll be a blast!!!

I found the car advertised in the Toronto Star. It was located in Beaverton Ont. The car came from N. Carolina. It was here in Ont. for approx. 2 1/2 years before I bought it. I live in just outsideof Sudbury.. It took approx 7 months to do the car. The body work which I really believe was pretty good was done by Taylor Made Customs in Sudbury. Dave Taylor went out of his way to do it right. I told him that " the car will speak for itself" when it was finished. It came out real nice because of his great effort. The car is REALLY straight. It's pretty well new right from the ground up. Bought a lot of parts from National Moparts in Beaverton as well. Scott at N.M was a GREAT help.

Also for all you purists out there , I have been complimented on the car but someone did comment on the exhaust tips. Fear not !!! I did have original tips for the car when the pictures were taken but had to wait for an appointment at a local muffler shop to have them installed and have the down swept tips cut off of the TTI 2 1/2 " exhaust system. No way would I have not installed the factory tips. Keep the faith.

-
Back