Not open for further replies.

str12-340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
This is an original 1970-71 340 air cleaner. Previous owner bead blasted and repainted the air cleaner with original style textured black paint (smooth semi-gloss black inside). It's a really nice job IMHO. See pictures for paint quality. The lid has no installed rim gasket and this comes with new roll of rim gasket material. This comes with a NEW ORANGE PIE PLATE. The only thing that I see that isn't mint is the inside of the air cleaner base. It had some surface rust inside and it was bead blasted to get it all out and then the semi-gloss was sprayed over the bare metal so you can see the pits and such. This is all inside the air cleaner and there are good pics that show the imperfections. I'm asking $800 plus shipping/insurance for it. I know that's a lot, but it's a really nice piece and it comes with the new orange pie tin. Folks are welcome to make an offer but I will be holding for the asking price for a while. If it doesn't appear I will probably start with the best offer to date at some point.

DSC04531.JPG

DSC04532.JPG

DSC04533.JPG

DSC04534.JPG

DSC04535.JPG

DSC04541.JPG

DSC04540.JPG

DSC04542.JPG

DSC04555.JPG

c'mon, somebody's got to need this to finish their project. Make an offer. I need the money to finish my Dart! Don't make me advertise this in FEBO!

Do you have any interest in selling just the pie tin? Is it new/NOS ? Thanks Jim

sold 1 new pie plate for $200 plus shipping, still have one left - I'll sell that separately too for $200 plus shipping

Looks like the pie plate is probably sold (waiting for PO money order to arrive). Air Cleaner itself still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back