Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
These are older but never mounted fiberglass front fenders.They will take headlights and marker lights. I do not think they are "race weight" fenders due to the reinforcement along the mounting holes on the fenders.Again the project has gotten crazy and I am off in another direction. I have seen these new anywhere from 3 to 7 hundred bucks apiece. I'm asking $400 obo + shipping from 53104 for both. TNX FABO
Bruce

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 469
  • Picture 026.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 446
This seemed like a fair price for new fenders that fit pretty nice, any thoughts?

Had these sold to a member who asked me to hold for a bit,which I did. Had a couple more inquiries but told them sold but then the first guy thought he would be cheated by Pay Pal purchase so they are back up for sale. Never on the road and fit pretty darn good just not the direction I finally went.

Just getting back to these. Still for sale. $385.00 OBRO. Never been mounted or worked on just not where the "Money Pit" finally headed.

Thats a killer deal on those! I had a set that I bought brand new for $800. I ended up selling them because I wanted to go with a stock/streetable setup. I still ended up getting $600 for them. I think your price is more than fair.

What brand are they? Mine were U.S. Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back