-
Status
Not open for further replies.

manofmopar340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm not sure how to post pics here or I would.Maybe I can email them to someone and they can put them up for me.I'll post the link from the other site.http://http://www.forbbodiesonly.co...d.php?52821-1970-Plymouth-Barracuda-Funny-CarAnyways,I have a 70 Cuda Funny Car and a 72 Duster race car that I would like to trade for a couple street/strip cars.We're getting out of racing since our local track has shut down.Just send a PM if interested.Thanks
Cars are located in San Angelo,Tx.

Sorry I couldn't get the link
showthread.php
to work either.It's on the B & E body site.

Attachments

• cool2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 859
  • cool3.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 876
  • cool4.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 875
  • cool5.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 889
  • cool6.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 888
  • cool7.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,010
  • cool.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 954
  • cool1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,282
It's a blast to take down track!Just like riding on rails.Whoever gets it will have a Kool-Aid smile every time they get inside.Hate to see it go,but it's just time.We've had it since '93 and the Duster since the mid 80's.

Its a friggin shame that these tracks are closing all over the country. This is why there will always be street racing. There is just not enough tracks around to help reduce street racing to a minimum.

It really is a shame.I wish I could talk the City into opening a track instead of spending money on a park that's just going to continue being a hot bed of drugs and illegal stuff anyway.Seems like they would rather spend the cash on painting over grafitti every other day and planting flowers that just get pulled up as soon as they get put in the ground.

Just far enough for a fun road trip if you have a really cool B or E body big block driver for trade,lol.

I think I decided to keep the Duster. The plan is to put a wiring harness back in it and do everything needed to make it street legal.

Anything for the Cuda?Send me a PM with something,you never know.If nobody wants it,I'm really thinking about stripping it all down and repainting the body,repowder coating the chassis and rebuilding it to fit me.

I hear ya there.I have a low 10 sec 440 for my Duster.I just figured I'd put that motor back in it and make it street legal.As for the Cuda,it's my dad's car and since he can't race anymore we are looking for the same.If anything,I'll give him my Charger and redo the Cuda the way I want it.Unless someone has a decent street car they want to trade...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back