-
Status
Not open for further replies.

adamp

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a decent black dash pad for a 1970 Dart (the pad that goes on top of the metal dash)... Or maybe a core, depending on its condition... please share pics and price. Thanks!!

I do not have the rallye dash (if that makes a difference)

7057B069-C75F-44C2-93FF-2B7748BDBB6E.png_zpsvhsrs7rt.jpeg

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I am looking more for a used one as I'd rather spend the extra cash on other parts.

I have a really nice core for putting a cover on. The only split is above the glove box area. I'll snap a pic when I get home.

Here's what I got. You can see the bad area. To bad, the rest is nice. I don't know what they want for a new one but you might want to find out. I'll take $50 for the pad. I'm just thinking by the time you pay shipping on this and buy a cover you might be up close to $200.

20160602_160427.jpg

20160602_160447.jpg

20160602_160438.jpg

I'll take it... Please quote shipping to

Adam Perez
3512 paseo verde
Merced, ca 95348

And message me a paypal address... Thanks!

Allright Adam, Its yours. Give me a few days to box and get a shipping quote. I'll message you.

Thanks bud! Looking forward to my dash looking like something more than a piece of cut metal! lol

Hi Adam, What a great looking dash!! How's the car coming along, are you close to being on the road? I posted some pictures of progress on the Dart in the Photos garages forum take a look.

Thanks Ron! I got a great deal from an awesome guy! LOL The car is coming along great... all i really need to get it on the road is drop the transmission and replace the pump... I'm not getting any gears and I believe thats what it is...

Here's a little video of her running... and a pic of her gauges:

image_zpsmca6xn0w.jpeg

image_zps3a9xe0w5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back