Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
This is NOT my car, but I know the owner, and saw he had put it up for sale, so I'm sharing it here.

1970 Chrysler 300, 2 door, 440 automatic. Apparently it has 60,000 original miles. He bought it from the original owner who was an elderly man.
I couldn't get pics of the interior as the doors were locked and the windows were all fogged up, but it's black bench interior, VERY clean.

The pics are sort of crappy as they were taken with my iPod.

The sign says he is asking $5000.
The car is located in Parksville, BC, Canada.

c3004.jpg

c3003.jpg

c3002.jpg

c300.jpg

c3006.jpg

c3005.jpg

Do you know if the head light doors still work , any issues you know about , I'm, itching to get rid of my 77 grand prix while it's still able to get to the junk yard under it's own power .

Do you know if the head light doors still work , any issues you know about , I'm, itching to get rid of my 77 grand prix while it's still able to get to the junk yard under it's own power .

I'm not sure about much on it, I only worked with the guy for a few months. I just know he's the owner, and thought I'd post it here, since it's parked in a spot that not too many people see it.

As for the headlight doors, I'm sure they do work, as he was driving it quite a bit and I saw it around town quite a bit.
I'm unsure of any issues, maybe just give him a call. I know he has a girlfriend and little girl, so maybe he's just looking for a quick sell?

This car will probably generate more interest if posted on the For C Bodies Only site. Good looking car in a desirable color.

Is it still for sale? I would be more than willing to pay full asking price. Can you direct me to the original website? And also where is the car located

Is it still for sale? I would be more than willing to pay full asking price. Can you direct me to the original website? And also where is the car located

I'm not sure, as it's not parked in the same spot anymore. If I see it around town, I'll let you know.
There is no original website, it's a guy in town I know and I stopped at the car and took pics of it, and posted it here.
It's located in Parksville, BC, Canada. That's on Vancouver Island.

Would love to know if this car is still for sale and how to get it to VA I have been looking for this year 300 or FURY with a 440.

Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back