[WANTED] 1970 dart 8 3/4 rearend

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you looking for a complete 8 3/4 with axles, brakes, 3rd member etc or just a housing?

Where in California are you?

yeah the whole deal im not very good with rearends soo im assuming everything i need im putting a 360 with a 727 all i know is i want somthing strong with a posi lol

yeah the whole deal im not very good with rearends soo im assuming everything i need im putting a 360 with a 727 all i know is i want somthing strong with a posi lol

I got a complete rear out of a 68 form S barracuda , center section looks fantastic, all cleaned up and painted, axles(sbp) are out of it, brakes are in a box. used the e brake cables on the dana 60 that I put in the cuda tho. is a 3: 91 traclok, seems to be good, never ran the car w/ it in it, was a roller when I got it. comes w/ 2-14x6 centerlines that have been glass beaded-look as good or better than new. I`d just about gaurantee the rear end," obviously I can`t having never ran it," but it sure looks straight and clean, gears look excellant. I`m guessing about 700 h.p. on my build,didn`t want to break the 8 3/4. used to break them at that h.p. in the old hemi car before we went to the dana 60. I split some new spring pads(cut) and welded them to the originals, that way a person can run them w/ the bone stock spring location, or w/ 3/4" offset spring hangars. asking $900 for all of it----bob:blob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back