-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjunhemi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Bought from another member but I never used it. It has a crack on the corner of the bezel that had broken during shipping to me I assume so I glued it back on and one pin is broke off of the circuit board. I Never hooked it up after I bought because of the pin being broke off so I don't know if any of the gauges work. I had bought it for the speedometer but found out that the gear in the trans was my problem so like I said I never tried to use it. $40 OBO plus shipping.

Parts will ship from Houma LA

Attachments

• IMG_2312.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_2313.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 409
  • IMG_2314.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_2315.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_2316.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 395
For what its worth.. looks like 2nd pin from the end is the one missing. Thats the fuel sender wire. End user can put a ring terminal on that wire then place it directly on the fuel gauge post with 10-32 nut and toothed washer just like whats on the amp gauge studs. Or use a 90 degree booted push on terminal like the one on the sender end of that wire would work too.
I like to apply a little paint on the post matching the wires color so it identify which post the wire goes on.
Good luck with the sale.

For what its worth.. looks like 2nd pin from the end is the one missing. Thats the fuel sender wire. End user can put a ring terminal on that wire then place it directly on the fuel gauge post with 10-32 nut and toothed washer just like whats on the amp gauge studs. Or use a 90 degree booted push on terminal like the one on the sender end of that wire would work too.
I like to apply a little paint on the post matching the wires color so it identify which post the wire goes on.
Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the info.

would be interested in it pm me on price to ship to southeast missouri.to bad not the winter time as i would just get off the boat down there and jump in a rental and pick it up but stuck up here in locking country for the summer

would be interested in it pm me on price to ship to southeast missouri.to bad not the winter time as i would just get off the boat down there and jump in a rental and pick it up but stuck up here in locking country for the summer

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back