1970 dart for sale big block $8500 firm

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another new member who just joined up to sell a car perhaps ?
Only 16 posts and probably all on this thread .
But who's counting ?:poke:

You think we are bad here, post that thing on www.bigblockdart.com

You may get some interest there as well.

Good luck, looks like a nice candidate for a street bruiser, also you may want to hold off on selling that thing for a while as Mopar glamour guide says A-bodies are going up in price so Barrett jackson may have just the guy for you.

Also, a Sox, and Martin sticker, or a Grand Spaulding dodge sticker on the rear quarter glass may up your asking price a couple grand.

I dont know this guy, or am i defending him, but i see this all to offten here. Where people start ripping someone for not knowing. Has anyone thought he just doesnt know? Maybe he's not a gear head? Maybe he doesnt know alot about Mopars. Maybe he's a Chevy or Ford guy. Maybe he's a kid that wanted to learn. Of course he's gonna become a smart ***, when he keeps getting attacked himself. He posted pics of what he thought people would want to see and maybe he doesnt know any better. Give the guy a break and stop beating him up. It sure doesn't reflect well for this site and the people on here, when this stuff happens.

He isn't much of a car builder if he can't tell you what the motor is by looking at it....assuming he has actually looked at it. But since you said "4 bolt heads" I looked at the pic again. There is no freeze plug in the end of the heads which would make them early closed chamber heads. They might even have the smaller 1.60 exhaust valves in them. Also, looking at the thermostat housing, that is an early style. So I'm thinking the whole thing might be early...like a 413. That, in my book, is way less desirable than it being a 440

Good Point Sublimeswinger
I think sometimes we fabo members just feel as though we are to protecting our own ...

Can't we all juz get along ?
Hey Somebody had to say it .
Hey as long as we're all having fun here!
I know I am \\:D/

I think it's all just good natured ribbing (mostly)

70drtks
Glad you seem to be taking all this the right way maybe you really do belong here :cheers:

You think we are bad here, post that thing on www.bigblockdart.com

You may get some interest there as well.

Good luck, looks like a nice candidate for a street bruiser, also you may want to hold off on selling that thing for a while as Mopar glamour guide says A-bodies are going up in price so Barrett jackson may have just the guy for you.

Also, a Sox, and Martin sticker, or a Grand Spaulding dodge sticker on the rear quarter glass may up your asking price a couple grand.

BIGBLOCKDART.COM no longer has a FOR SALE section, you can post wanted ads only.

2 years ago that car would have gone fast at the price.

Now? Not so lucky. Sign of the times.

Here's a hint for you to figure out the engine. There's a flat horizontal pad right next to where the distributor goes in. On that pad should be a series of numbers stamped in it. Look there and it should have an engine size designation.

Trust me, I can be one of the bigger a-holes around here... 8)

I'm trying REAL hard to change! :-D

It's all in the approach. Instead of capping about how you don't know, maybe ask for some guidance. Like in determining the engine size. It's pretty easy, and you get more goodwill that way instead of razzies and tomatoes tossed your direction.

I wish I had the money and was in the market as I'd love to own that gorgeous car.

Wanna trade wheels with me?
I could use a set of those cragars bad? LOL.

dartflag8.jpg

Don't you agree?

Wanted adds only over on BBD. I guess some scewballs really unloaded on Bill so he dumped that part of it. Don't blame him either.

Take some pics of your car from all sides and from the rear under the car and from the front under the car. Open up the trunk and remove what ever maybe in the way of the metal such as tire and what ever and take a pic for us. We'll help ya if you let us. You say you have it for sale locally. I have driven further for less. There are some folks on this site that are able to buy what they want. Trying to help.

Kinder/More Gentle

Wanted adds only over on BBD. I guess some scewballs really unloaded on Bill so he dumped that part of it. Don't blame him either.

Take some pics of your car from all sides and from the rear under the car and from the front under the car. Open up the trunk and remove what ever maybe in the way of the metal such as tire and what ever and take a pic for us. We'll help ya if you let us. You say you have it for sale locally. I have driven further for less. There are some folks on this site that are able to buy what they want. Trying to help.

I agree, thats all i was trying to do too.

Phil

Ok I gotta chime in again .
If nothing else this is turning out to be one of the more popular threads ..
I'll shut up now...:-D

That will help all of us 70dartks. Thanks a bunch and i'll check back tomorrow. There's a woman in my bed and she said i could sleep with her if i wouldn't keep my hands to myself. Pray for me........

I dont know this guy, or am i defending him, but i see this all to offten here. Where people start ripping someone for not knowing. Has anyone thought he just doesnt know? Maybe he's not a gear head? Maybe he doesnt know alot about Mopars. Maybe he's a Chevy or Ford guy. Maybe he's a kid that wanted to learn. Of course he's gonna become a smart ***, when he keeps getting attacked himself. He posted pics of what he thought people would want to see and maybe he doesnt know any better. Give the guy a break and stop beating him up. It sure doesn't reflect well for this site and the people on here, when this stuff happens.
I AGREE WITH 'SUBLIMESWINGER' 100% !! MAN, TO MANY SMART A$$ COMMENTS. AND YES I HAVE OBSERVED THIS MORE THAT A COUPLE OF TIMES, IN THE LITTLE BIT OF TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE. YOU GUYS (and you know who you are !) NEED TO LIGHTEN UP !! LET'S TRY TO HELP THE GUY HERE AT FABO. THAT'S ALL. THANKS .:bootysha:

not yet!!! I had someone come by yesterday and offer me 7 for it but it didnt take it! he pulled up in a black 69 gtx, it was a bada$$ car!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back