[FOR TRADE] 1970 Dart Swinger for 67-69 Dart or 67-69 notchback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   1
Contact seller
I have a 1970 Dart Swinger for trade.I am looking for a 1967-1969 Barracuda notchback.I might even trade for other Mopars.I also love the 67-69 Darts.My car has the original 318 that has been rebuilt and warmed over with a mild cam.it has an original 8 3/4 diff. with 2.76 open gears.I have an open 3.55 geared center section for it as well.It has electronic ignition,flowmaster dual exhaust.The interior is almost all original.The only tear is the front bech seat.The rest of the interior is good.The body does have a small area of rust on lower driver side quarter panel and a little around the front window.There is also a small amout on lower driver front fender.The rest of the car is rust free.It originally came from the factory a light blue.But when the original owner purchased the car he wanted it painted b5 blue.the dealership had it painted b5 blue for him.It is also an original a/c car.I have the compressor and it has been rebuilt and converted to 134a refridgerant.I has a 4 barrel edelbrock carb and torker intake.It has all new front suspension and SSBC disc brakes up front.Super stock leaf springs in the rear.Let me know if you are interested.

Here ya go... correct image orientation

Attachments

• dart rear.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 402
  • dart int.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 412
  • dart front.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 406
  • dart driver side.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 426
  • blue dart pass.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 420
  • 70 dart eng.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 414
  • new driver front.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 403
  • new driver rear.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 402
  • new front.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 409
  • newer pass.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 385
This car is turn key ready to drive.The only thing it needs is a small amount of body work,paint and a new vinyl top.It is mechanically sound with too many upgraded parts to mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back