-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am parting a mostly complete 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. This was a 6 cylinder auto car but the engine is already gone. The grille looks really nice and the body has very little rust. Please PM me with you number if you are interested in any parts from this car. I am just outside Ft Smith, Arkansas but will ship worldwide. I also accept Paypal and Credit Cards over the phone.
Thank you vetry much, Steve Schweitzer

Attachments

• DSCN0540.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 1,357
  • DSCN0541.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 1,331
  • DSCN0542.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,329
  • DSCN0543.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,339
  • DSCN0544.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,313
  • DSCN0545.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,330
I got a line on a set of bows on the interior parts section. thanks for the response

Please PM me a price on the tail light housing (and wire harness for the tail lights) and shipping to 76126 with insurance.

I mean i am in the process of buying a set of bows from another car that i found in the interior section of for A bodies only.so I might not need your set. I found them after I asked about your set thank you.

Hello Chris, it was very nice speaking to you as well. I was told that I could post my phone number as I am a Gold Member so if it is OK I would prefer that people call me about parts from this car at 479-430-4886 as I am not always on this site.
Thanks, Steve Schweitzer

Hello Everyone, the front seat, radio bezel, grille, left door shell, fender extensions and all 4 side markers are already sold. Everything else is still available.
Thanks, Steve

I need the hood latch with supporting metal cross piece, and bracket tying it to the rad core support. PM if available. Thanks

I need a passenger side door. Don't need the door glass or vent glass assembly as it is for my Demon. Are you willing to remove those so that it is lighter for shipping? If so, I am in 33445 zip code

Hello Everyone, there are still a LOT of nice parts left on this car so please let me know what you are looking for and I will see if I can help. I would prefer that you call me at 479-430-4886 as I am not on this site everyday and may miss your PM.
Thanks, Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back