1970 Dodge Dart Swinger Wheels/Tires Advice Needed!

-

1BA1970Dart

Reaction score
First of all I just want to say hi to everyone... this is my first post and I am a new owner of a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger. Some advice needed: I currently have 14 inch wheels on my Dart and would like to go to 15 inch if possible. Does anyone know of the max size/width wheel and tire combo I can go to without doing any body work or spring relocation? I am in the process of rebuilding a 8 3/4 rear I found off of a 67 'Cuda so a spring relocation would be fine.. open to any/all suggestions. Also, any ideas where I can find MOPAR cop car wheels?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

:sign3:

15x7 with approx 4.25 back spacing ----search dart wheels -- there is a thread--- I think 255 x70's fit with that combo ,Lawrence

Thanks for sharing the link! It seems as though 15x7 was the recommendation I've received so far (with about a 4.25 backspace). I'm going to guess at maybe a 255/60 perhaps

Thanks for sharing the link! It seems as though 15x7 was the recommendation I've received so far (with about a 4.25 backspace). I'm going to guess at maybe a 255/60 perhaps

Spot on. 15X7 with 4.25 (fairly precise here... not much room for error) and 255/60-15s will fit. They will definitely be tight, but they fit.

-
Back