-
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpledusterrlc

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1970 Dodge SuperBee ( clone ) Its a 1970 Dodge coronet 500 that someone had cloned into a SuperBee. It is a solid southern car from Alabama and it spent most of its life in a trailer because it was a drag car. It came from the factory wearing the rare Alpine white paint ( corprate color ) with Tan interior ( neat color combo and different from most ) Now wearing lemon twist yellow and a black C-Stripe. Powered by a 440 police intercepter motor and a 727 A/T, factory console car with buckets and a auto on the floor and an 8 3/4 rear. The interior was never molested with a roll bar but the trunk had a fuel cell in it that was removed before I had purchased it. I was not sure what way I was going to go with this car if I changed it back to Alpine white so it currently has the 500 R/T style tail lights in it but I also have the SuperBee tail lights and tail panel to go with the car. the car is located in Eatern Pa. Asking $9500.00

pats pics 037.jpg

so you're in bama...ohh man if you were in fl i'd bee all over it...that's my dream car

The only thing that I changed on the car since the photos were taken is the reflective tape in the scoop area ( I removed it ) because the previous owner put that on there and it wasn't correct for the car. The next thing that should go is the rims ( replace with vintage TORQUE THUSTS ) but thats up to the new owner

pats pics 035.jpg

If you would like interior,motor,trunk pics you will have to contact [email protected] I have this car in storage because I have way too many and have run out of room to keep them here at the house,so I will have to run over to where I have the car stored and take some.

Thanks For The Compliments Guys. Sale Pending From Canada This Time. I Will Keep You Guys Posted As To What Happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back