Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravelrider

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling an original condition 1970 Valiant/Duster
True survivor Could be lowest mileage duster out there??
Slant 6 3 speed on floor plain Jane
Always garaged Runs and drives as new
Slight damage to drivers side fender (see pic)
All lights, turn signals, gauges,heater, etc. function properly
Interior is like new;no cuts, wear marks,or tears
Car is in remarkable condition
Nebraska City Nebraska $6200.00

100_0474.jpg

100_0472.jpg

100_0470.jpg

100_0467.jpg

100_0466.jpg

Thanks HemiMark you're gettin a fine automobile and thanks to all you other guys who showed interest. This is a great site and I will continue to monitor

I could'nt be happier............... Not sure when I can pick it up but I'll tell you this....... Randy was great telling me about the car and I think It was a great deal for the both of us!

great lookin shop! I am glad to see that it is going to someone that is going to take good care of it, and not let it set outside. Good luck with your new ride!

Nice Garage Mark. Hope you got the title Ok. I copied a picture of the garage and took it out to show the Duster. She's exited about going out to Penn. She kept nagging me about never taking her anywhere. Or was that my wife? Anyway hope to hear from you soon.

Randy, Received the keys and title yesterday...... thank you. garage is about done. I'm going to try tomorrow to arrange transport. Talk to you soon.

I know this post is 4 years old, but I am jealous. Look at all those wall plugs!!! My wife would leave me for sure if I had that shop. Hope the car came out good. John......

there was one on here not that long ago with less than 100 origional miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back