-
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The car is running and complete (at least as much as it was when I bought it in 1991). I am parting this car, not selling it whole. Off of the top on my head the only parts that are not stock are the carb, intake, valve covers, and distributor/ignition. Most body parts are junk except trunk lid, doors, driver's fender, and hood (except hood has hood pins).

Contact me with your needs. Due to the fact that the car is complete, and therefore contains hundreds of parts I cannot list all the prices here, but here are some examples:

340 engine with Weiand manifold, freshly rebuilt Holley 600 carb, Vintage Cal Custom ribbed aluminum valve covers, and Mopar Performance Distributor/ Ignition $2900 or best offer. Will consider selling without manifold and carb if you want to go stock with your project.

A833 4-speed Transmission $800 or best offer

150 MPH rally cluster with complete dash $1000 or best offer

Bucket seats (passenger seat has one tear, driver seat needs upholstery and foam $600 or best offer

Driver's fender $300 The car is running and complete (at least as much as it was when I bought it in 1991). I am parting this car, not selling it whole. Off of the top on my head the only parts that are not stock are the carb, intake, valve covers, and distributor/ignition. Most body parts are junk except trunk lid, doors, driver's fender, and hood (except hood has hood pins).

Contact me with your needs. Due to the fact that the car is complete, and therefore contains hundreds of parts I cannot list all the prices here, but here are some examples:

340 engine with Weiand manifold, freshly rebuilt Holley 600 carb, Vintage Cal Custom ribbed aluminum valve covers, and Mopar Performance Distributor/ Ignition $2900 or best offer

A833 4-speed Transmission $800 or best offer

150 MPH rally cluster with complete dash $1000 or best offer

Bucket seats (passenger seat has one tear, driver seat needs upholstery and foam $600 or best offer

Driver's fender $300 or best offer

Exhaust manifolds with free-operating heating riser $500 or best offer !!SOLD!!

Attachments

• DSCF3002.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,467
  • DSCF3025.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1,428
  • DSCF3027.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,414
  • DSCF3058.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,434
  • DSCF3030.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 1,412
  • DSCF2126.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,430
  • DSCF2149a.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,412
Just checking if you are still parting this car out. I'm really interesting in the filler neck and a few other parts. Have cash and I'm located in your area.

Please let me know a price for exhaust manifolds. Include part numbers and date cose please.

I was in contact with this guy via text for a while and he stopped responded. He may have decided to keep the car or has sold it or something.

Please PM me for parts. This is what is sold. Manifolds, seats, valance, driver's fender. Sorry if I missed your messages or did not respond yet. I got a lot of requests.

Sold .. Manifolds, seats, valance, driver's fender, dash.
I have a set of white seats, but no tracks.

I PM'ed the last three posters above. Please PM me rather than posting requests here because I am not notified everyday about posts here, but am immediately notified of PMs. Thanks.

Sold .. Manifolds, black seats, white seats (mentioned above), valance, driver's fender, dash, steering column..

Sold .. Manifolds, black seats, white seats (mentioned above), valance, driver's fender, dash with harness, steering column and wheel, engine harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back