Miszny

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Not mine but looks nice:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/cto/3131454898.html

Seems like a great deal.
For the record, asking price was 9900$... I guess would go for 9K.

Full ad minus phone number:

Selling my 70 Duster I have had it since 2002. Power steering, manual drum brakes, 8 3/4 rear end (3.91:1). Original A/C car, interior duct work still installed, the rest has been removed. Ineterior is very clean with nicely re-upholstered seats. Floor, trunk, and sub frame are all solid. This 42 year old car is a beauty with a ton of new parts. The car looks, sounds, and runs great!

340 .030 over (lower end built up by Best Machine)
KB243 .030 pistons 10.2 compression
Edelebrock Aluminum Heads
Edelbrock 1407 750 cfm carb
Straightline Performance cam .540 lift / 234 dur@.050
Indy Adjustable Rockers

Mopar electronic ignition with Hi-Performance Coil
TTI nickel plated headers
TTI full dual exhaust to chrome tips
Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers
Espo 2" overstock leaf springs
904 street/strip transmission built by Klem Racing
Turbo Action 3500 rpm stall converter
P275/60R15 & P215/70R14 BFG Radials on Cragar SS chrome wheels
High volume oil pump
Aluminum radiator

Attachments

• 2012Dust1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 1,163
  • 2012Dust6.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 981
  • 2012Dust5.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 875
  • 2012Dust4.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 954
  • 2012Dust3.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1,289
  • 2012Dust2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,371
Not my sale, just found the car on Craigslist and posted here cause I like the car and price seems good too...

KT, this was a ebay sale in Cal. about a month ago. I saved a few picks cause i like the white also.

Attachments

• White 70.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 928
  • White 70 3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 885
  • White 70 2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 894
Thanks for the pics old man rick , i love white always did , i was bidding on a 73 340 duster in Mass last year wondering where it went , orig miles , orig paint and air.

Here is mine, picture taken by previous owner... Just 440 replaced with 471 in Photoshop to see if this is a good idea :-k

This is great color for the Duster!

OldmanRick I also saved pictures of this 70 340 Duster. This was a numbers matching car.

Attachments

• car 004 - 471.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 883
Very nice Miszny. Can't wait to see Fd. & Ch. guys with blank looks when they see the "471"......lol.

Edited the add so you can see full description and price.

You see OldmanRick I planned to leave it blank but with this motor you can hear that "stuff is going on" and when 440s are gone it seems that something is missing.
Was thinking to put there what really is in the car... still not sure about this idea.

You see OldmanRick I planned to leave it blank but with this motor you can hear that "stuff is going on" and when 440s are gone it seems that something is missing.
Was thinking to put there what really is in the car... still not sure about this idea.
I like it better with something there myself. Some with Big blocks will use 318,340,360 to try to keep a low profile, but i'm sure when knowledgable people here it and see the rim screws:icon_smi: you wont fool too many. Vinyl is easy enough to remove if you got tired of them.

Thanks Miszny for the post.

This is my car and I did take it down from Craigslist. I've had a lot of interest in the car, but just no time to meet people to show the car. Plus for every one call that is legit I get 10 Bozo's calling wanting to offer $5k. Getting tired of that....I love the car and may just end up keeping it but my schedule doesn't let me use it much.

Thanks for the compliments...btw I still love the Cragars! :burnout:

Well sometimes things get wierd.

In my case, one of my cars is in Poland in my garage, the other is in USA in good friends garage and since January this year I started working in France... Will stay here for a while... with chance to see the cars twice a year.

How about that?

Hate my current situation but thats life for you. Did not think about selling for a minute.

Would keep the car if I were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back