1970 Duster door glass

-

Bills70

Reaction score
well it appears that I put the hardware on my glass wrong because the door glass fell to the bottom of the door, I am lucky it did not break, does anyone have a picture of how the four plastic pieces with threads snap onto door glass? I am assuming that since mine fell off, that the threaded part must go on the "outside" instead of "inside" of glass? here are some pics of them with threaded part on the outside, I had the threaded part on the inside of glass. If I had them on wrong I will have to redo the passenger side also!

DSC00265.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00267.JPG

If you go to mymopar.com you can download the 1970 Plymouth manual. It will have the info you need.

If you go to mymopar.com you can download the 1970 Plymouth manual. It will have the info you need.
I have the manual already! but I did not see anything that told me which way they go on, just where they go or I just missed it some how! I will re-read it!

the threaded part goes towards the outside of car! now I have to redo the other side, I install them wrong on that side as well.

-
Back