-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianH

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a drivers side door for a 1970 Duster. Rusted and dented preferred as I am only interested in the inner stamping. Previous owner cut holes for speakers without first removing the door panel so I need to do some patching in. Prefer something within 2 hour drive from Spartanburg SC. I want the crappy door that someone is replacing with a better one. Any help appreciated. Thanks

BrianH

Are you looking for the whole structure, or just a chunk cut out of it?
Just the inner part of an empty shell. Don't need any latch or window hardware. Prefer the whole inner piece. Would take a complete door if the price is right but inner panel is all I really need. Thanks.

BrianH

Brian....I have a door from a 74 Swinger laying around. Let me check to see if the inner part looks the same as the one on my 70 Duster. If it is, I can meet you with it at one of the stores by Dorman high school, on my way to the beach.

Well.....I gotta apologize for getting your hopes up. :( The door I have is a passenger side, and appears to be from a 69 Dart I junked out years ago. For some reason, I remembered it being from a 74 Swinger. Guess I'm gettin CRS!! :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back