[FOR SALE] 1970 Duster Fenders, Doors, Trunk lid, etc.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

middleagecrisis

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Selling the following sheet metal & parts from a 1970 Duster:
Fiberglass Racing Seat with Cover and Sliders: $45
Trunk Deck Lid: $140
Tail Lights: $75/pr
Doors with great glass and working window tracks: SOLD
Fender (DS): $125
Fender (PS): $150
Rear Bumper w/Brackets: $125
Front Grill Trim: $50
Glove Box Lid w/Hinge: $50
All original Plymouth sheet metal in very good, solid condition, with no rust through, except small damage on lower Fender (DS). Ad will be edited as items are sold. All items are in Central Texas (78155). I'll ship the Glove Box Lid and Tail Lights, but the other stuff is too bulky to ship. I will drive 3 hours (one-way) max to meet and drop off parts. Here's my Craigslist ad with pics of the sheet metal: 1970 Plymouth Duster Sheetmetal & More - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist
Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:
I wish you were closer to Az. I could use that trunk lid...

A member requested additional pics of the taillights. The red is just cheap paint overspray. One taillight has a small broken piece, see photo:
TL1.jpg

TL2.jpg

Selling the following sheet metal & parts from a 1970 Duster:
Fiberglass Racing Seat with Cover and Sliders: Sold
Trunk Deck Lid: $50
Tail Lights: $40/pair
Doors with great glass and working window tracks: SOLD
Fender (DS): $75
Fender (PS): $100
Rear/Front Bumpers w/Brackets: $100
Front Grill Trim: $40
Glove Box Lid w/Hinge: $30
All original Plymouth sheet metal in very good, solid condition, with no rust through, except small damage on lower Fender (DS). Ad will be edited as items are sold. All items are in Central Texas (78155). I'll ship the Glove Box Lid and Tail Lights, but the other stuff is too bulky to ship. I will drive 3 hours (one-way) max to meet and drop off parts. Here's my Craigslist ad with pics of the sheet metal: 1970 Plymouth Duster Sheetmetal & More - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist
Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!
Prices lowered, see above. Only things I will ship are the tail lights and glove box lid, everything else is local pickup in Seguin, TX.

Fenders, tail lights, headlght buckets and front grill trim shipped today to my Mopar brother, Martijn, in the Netherlands. Only thing left is glovebox lid and trunk lid.

IMG_0257.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back