-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74slnt6

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1970 duster grille. it is in very good condition, all the plastic is intact, all the fins are in perfect shape. there is only one crack where a screw goes, nothing major. ( see pics ) i have the center emblem, both lenses that are in good shape, and both bezels as well as the upper and lower chrome strips. it is not a show room piece, but good for a driver or racer . I hate to have to sell it, but I need to so i can get insurance on my duster and drive it a month or so here before the salt and chemicals hit the road. and whatever I have left ill use towards getting my gold membership back. Im just looking to get back what I paid for it, which was 175.00 at the nats. pickup for 175.00 or you pay for shipping. Im not 100% firm on this , so let me know if you have any ideas.

P.s. My P.M. box is full and it wont let me delete them? so just get me a reply. I am going to have pics up tonight. This has to go fast

I have for sale a 1970 duster grille. it is in very good condition, all the plastic is intact, all the fins are in perfect shape. there is only one crack where a screw goes, nothing major. ( see pics ) i have the center emblem, both lenses that are in good shape, and both bezels as well as the upper and lower chrome strips. it is not a show room piece, but good for a driver or racer . I hate to have to sell it, but I need to so i can get insurance on my duster and drive it a month or so here before the salt and chemicals hit the road. and whatever I have left ill use towards getting my gold membership back. Im just looking to get back what I paid for it, which was 175.00 at the nats. pickup for 175.00 or you pay for shipping. Im not 100% firm on this , so let me know if you have any ideas.

P.s. My P.M. box is full and it wont let me delete them? so just get me a reply. I am going to have pics up tonight. This has to go fast

would love to see a pic

The grill is a 340 grille, it was just sprayed black once in its life. the cheap black paint is flackin off, and it could use some new silver paint. besides that as far as i can tell its in good shape. Like i said, the fins are in perfect condition, no cracks at all. sorry about the small pics. i will resize them asap.

th_P1010154.jpg

th_P1010153.jpg

th_P1010152.jpg

th_P1010150.jpg

th_P1010142.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back