-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 1970 plymouth duster project. this car stated out as a 97% rust free car from louisiana. car was completely disassembled, underwent 16 hours of soda blasting inside and out, top to bottom. only rust was lower 2" of outer quarters, and a quarter size spot on drivers trunk extension, which all metal was cut out and replaced with new AMD panels. car was then prepped, and painted in PPG single stage urethane in "lemon twist". all work was professionally done by DUB ROSS custom auto/body in henderson,ky. have tons of parts for the build, except engine/trans/windshield. comes with, but, not limited too, correct bucket seats, console, floor shifter and floor shift console, full rally dash, 8 3/4 A-body rear axle, V8 k-frame, 73-up disc brake conversion parts, original mopar go-wing, direct-connection front chin spoiler, original mopar twin scoops for hood, new windshield gasket, PST rear sway bar and mounting kit, chromed original front sway bar, nice front and rear bumpers, nice clean grille assemnly, 340 torsion bars, leaf springs,etc, etc.lots of extra parts, im sure im forgetting. has clear KY title in my name. car was originally white/blue vinyl top/blue bench interior, 318 auto. has been a multi-year project, paint and body have been done for 1 1/2 years, been sitting covered up in garage since. you are welcome to price out the professional blast/paint/body work, to have a laser straight car done to this level, my price is $12,000 or best offer. really looking to trade for a turn-key driving 66-74 B-body mopar ONLY. and NO, absolutely NOT selling parts seperate. call or text 2708602323. henderson, kentucky 42420

068.png

069.png

040.JPG

045.png

049.png

050.png

055.png

058.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back