1970 FM3 Plymouth Duster H code

-

adart4me

Reaction score
I just came across a 1970 "H" Code FM3 Plyouth Duster minus original motor and trans, rt front fender and hood. The interior is white buckets all there and the glass is all there and not in bad condition. The body has obvious rust but not beyond repair. It has fender tag, Vin and build sheet. It has been sitting almost 20 years. The car has black stripes, and black tail panel stripes with white interior. How much do you think is a honnest asking price?

I am not exactly sure on the price but that is one hell of a rare car!! I would defintly try to buy it! I have a factory panther pink 1970 Dodge Dart FM3 with a 318. Check out this web site, www.pantherpink.com It is a very helpful site dedicated to factory panther pink cars. There are also several pink Dusters on there, some are 340 cars! Good luck and let us know if you buy it!! :thumbup:

Yes it is a rare car. Get with Galen to get the numbers.
I had a 70 Duster pink with 340-4spd. Was not numbers matching
but still worth something. The guy who bought it from me now
says it is all matching. Check out www.pantherpink.com.
They might help. Green Duster

I have been going to pantherpink.com for a while now. I am waiting on the guy to get back in touch with me on the car. Its just hard to put a dollar amount on somthing like this. The owner is a bit strange, he is liable to have it junked and crushed just to spite me or anyone else he thinks is trying to short change him. The car is white interior, with black side stripes and black tail panel stripes.

I would go higher on the price if needed but try to get a good deal. If this car is restored it would be worth a lot of money! (more tham most a-bodies) Factory FM3 Pink 340 Dusters are extremly rare, especially with a white interior and black stripes! It could be a "1 of 1" car. This color was only a option in the spring of 1970!! The car has the vin and build sheet, that is always a good thing. Duster parts are still pretty easy to find so restoring it would not be too hard. I would not go higher than $2,000 for this. It may seem high but remember, this is a very rare and desirable car!!

-
Back